Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

babys lastname question

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 babys lastname question on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:16 am

gabrielle1015

Arresto Menor
i need help, iam male, married but separated,, but before me and my spouse separated, i got her pregnant,, but the problem is my wife did not use my lastname on my babys name.. she used her last name even though were married.can i compel my wife to change my babys last name to mine. ..what should i do?? thank you!!

View user profile

2 Re: babys lastname question on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:19 am

gabrielle1015

Arresto Menor
in addition to that fact, i wasnt able to sign the birth cert because im out of the country,but iam supporting my baby from the time she was born.. need help plsss...

View user profile

3 Re: babys lastname question on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:25 am

attyLLL

did she declare herself to be single? you have to file a petition to correct the birth certificate

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: babys lastname question on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:54 pm

gabrielle1015

Arresto Menor
yes atty. she didnt declared that shes married, and fathers information on the babys birth certificate is All N/A..

View user profile

5 Re: babys lastname question on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:18 pm

attyLLL

petition to correct birth certificate is proper remedy

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: babys lastname question on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:23 am

gabrielle1015

Arresto Menor
what if my wife doesnt want to cooperate to me?? whats my remedy??

View user profile

7 Re: babys lastname question on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:58 pm

attyLLL

it can be done even against her will as long as you can prove that the child was born during the marriage

View user profile

8 Re: babys lastname question Today at 4:39 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum