Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surname problem atty i need help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 surname problem atty i need help on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:24 pm


Arresto Menor
i need help, iam a man, married but separated,, but before me and my spouse separated, i got her pregnant,, but the problem is my wife did not use my lastname on my babys name.. she used her last name even though were married.can i compel my wife to change my babys last name to mine. ..what should i do?? and in addition to these informations, i was not able to sign the birth cert because im out of the country when she gave birth to our baby,,,thank you!! pls reply!!!

View user profile

2 Re: surname problem atty i need help on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 pm


your remedy is to file a petition in court for correction of the birth certificate. it doesn't matter whether she agrees or not.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum