Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate Child Custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Illegitimate Child Custody on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:48 am


Arresto Menor
i have a 10year old child and is now living with her grandparents (father side). her father and i were never married and we're both working abroad. i am planning to go back to the philippines (work and live there permanently) in order to get my child but the father and his family doesnt want/permit me to do so. my daughter wants to stay with me, she's carrying my lastname. should i try and get her without them knowing, will i be charged with kidnapping? what are the possible consequences? thank you in advance.

Last edited by singleparent on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

View user profile

2 Re: Illegitimate Child Custody on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 pm


i would not recommend doing it that way, but i do not believe it will be a criminal act.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum