Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrong Spelling of First Name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wrong Spelling of First Name on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:15 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po Sir, yung father ko po ay may problema sa First Name nya, ang nasa B-Certificate nya po ay SANITO eh ang ginagamit nya po since birth at lahat ng documents nya ay CHANITO, nagulat nalang po sila na kung bakit naging ganoon ang spelling ng name niya. Sa Samar pa po kasi sya pinanganak, kailangan pa po ba niya umuwi doon? Sana po merong proseso na pwede gawin d2 sa manila.Salamat po!!

View user profile

2 Re: Wrong Spelling of First Name on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:06 pm


you can file a petition under ra 9048 for correction of clerical error where his birth certificate was registered.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Wrong Spelling of First Name on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:44 pm

eneri seyer

Arresto Menor
sir sa akin din po ay insted of irene ay naging irine sa nso at yung surname ko din po ay insted of torbiso ay naging torbeso sa nso pwede ho ba akong makakuha ng passport nito? or talgang magpa file pa ako ng petition and how long will it takes?pls help me!thanks

Last edited by eneri seyer on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kulang)

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum