Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Absence without leave advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Absence without leave advice on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:54 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello, ako po ay nagpasa na ng resignation nitong nakaraan lang, pero gusto kong umalis nang mas maaga sa 30 days notice ng HR. Ito po ay sapagkat nais ng aking lilipatang trabaho na mas maaga sana akong lumipat sa kanila.
Paano po ang pwede kong gawin? Ako po ay 7 months nang empleyado at hindi pa regular. Natapos na po ang aking probationary contract noon pang Oktubre. Maraming salamat po sa mga payo.

Last edited by needingadvice on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : upang mas palinawin ang nais kong ipahatid)

View user profile

2 Re: Absence without leave advice on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:38 pm


you will need the consent of your previous employer else you may be liable for damages.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Absence without leave advice on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:55 am


Arresto Menor
Thank you! I have already asked my previous employer and they said that the outcome will be sent to me around this week.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum