Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change my daughter's surname to mine (his father)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Need advices po, I wanted to change my daughter's surname to mine (his father), when i signed her birth certificate when she was born and the nurse asked me if i wanted my surname to be given to my daughter, I said "no", I was still not ready on that time, in every aspect, so i guess they used the mothers surname, but now i wanted to change it to mine, what should i do?

Thanks in advance to everyone's concern

View user profile


file authority to use surname of the father.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum