Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:19 pm

rina110383

Arresto Menor
I already have MCQs from Ateneo & San Beda. Kung sino po may mga MCQ na bigay ng UST and UP during their review, ibenta nyo na lang po sa kin. I am currently taking the bar pero sigurista ako, once I fail, di ako mahihirapang makarecover. If you can bring mcqs in all subjects (UST and UP) by Sunday or bukas, we can meet and I'll be ready with my payment. Balak ko kasing magbasa by Monday for the 1st Sunday ng 2012 after ng trial memo at legal opinion natin. Sana matulungan nyo ako. Di ko po hihiramin, bibilhin ko po. Salamat.

View user profile

2 Re: BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:48 pm

brazil

Arresto Menor
Pa share na rin ako. i'll pay for the costs. thanks

View user profile

3 BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:33 pm

rina110383

Arresto Menor
wala pa ngang magrereply..sana may magreply..at sana yung ibebenta ay kumpleto, handa akong magbayad..

View user profile

4 Re: BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 pm

rchrd

Abaaa, Rina and Brazil - Magsitigil nga kayo! Walang ganyanan. Just pray to God and relax now for the last Sunday. 40% yan kaya pag naperfect ninyo tapos nakakuha kayo ng 40% din sa MCQ eh di ibig sabihin 80% kayo. Pasado na yan at may sobra pa. Eh papano kung sinabi pa na bababaan sa 70% ang passing score? Seriously, i'm telling you not to under-estimate the God you are praying to. Kung nagpe-pray tayo na pumasa sana tayo ngayon pero sinasabi naman natin at the same time na bagsak na tayo, para na rin nating sinabi na hindi kayang ibigay ng Diyos ang prayer natin.

We can not dictate on God but we can first trust in Him and wait for His decision. Let us pray for each other. Cheer up for this Sunday's exam. God bless.

View user profile

5 BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:14 pm

rina110383

Arresto Menor
Thank you for your unsolicited spiritual advice. I'm a defensive pessimist, I'm not encouraging others to follow my view. God & I talk often, considering that I'm a schizophrenic. I have nothing with positivists like you. Ang sakin lang, I know I failed considering the results weren't released yet but that would not stop me from reading till I pass the bar. In fact, been starting with the 2012 syllabus that was just released by the Supreme Court...Better read something regarding defensive pessimism before commenting on my post. thank you!

View user profile

6 BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:23 pm

rina110383

Arresto Menor
One more thing, I don't ask God to help me pass. MARAMING mas importanteng bagay/problema na dapat bigyan ng solusyon kaysa sa pagpasa sa bar exam. It doesn't follow that if you don't ask for it, HE'll not give it. Do we ask God To give us TRIALS and PROBLEMS? NO. Pero, HE gives us a number of them. Same with the bar, when we talk, I don't ask him to help me pass, instead, I give him updates of everything that transpired from the moment I got up from my bed. Don't worry di ako galit, just want to emphasize something regarding my post;) Again, for those who have copies of UST and UP MCQ in all subjects, I'd be willing to buy all of them.

View user profile

7 Re: BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:36 pm

redrider0404

Prision Correccional
Yeah, right. Have faith in God. Makakapasa tayo. Think positive, wag kang aayaw!

View user profile

8 BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:11 pm

rina110383

Arresto Menor
? wag akong aayaw? I have great faith in God! I does not follow that if you're a defensive pessimist eh wala ka ng tiwala kay God..di ko alam kung bakit may mga dapat makipagaway sa views ko..views nyo yan, WALA akong pakialam kaya wala rin basagan ng trip..ang punto ko lang dito, bibili ako ng ng UST at UP mcq.

View user profile

9 BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 pm

rina110383

Arresto Menor
lastly, IF you really have great faith in God, ano mang negative/defensive pessimist ng iba, di ka magpapa-apekto, di ka mangingialam..isipin mo pagpasa mo at hindi yung pagkadefensive pessimist ko..mind your own business..better ask HIM to flunk me, so that stupid comments of yours will be stopped..wala akong paki kahit bumagsak ako...tulad ng sabi ko, di pedeng ikumpara ang pagpasa sa bar exam sa sangkatutak na problema ng mundo..mas importante yun kaysa pumasa sa bar exam!

View user profile

10 Re: BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:48 pm

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional
Everyone here means good. So let's help rina with what she wants, if we can. Also, let us thank richard for his well meaning advice...

View user profile

11 Re: BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:23 pm

abdul_salahi

Arresto Menor
osit.. wag mag-away..

btw.. meron akong scan copy 2011 Beda rednotes (merong part dun na MCQ), redbook, and ADMU (walang MCQ); meron akong scan copy ng MCQ samples and Fundamentals of Legal writing, meron din several scan copy ng Trial Memo notes.. baka gusto mong kunin. Kung meron kang request na copy ng book, PM me, will scan it for you for a low price. will PM you for 1 Subj ng scan copy.

View user profile

12 Re: BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 pm

redrider0404

Prision Correccional
abdul_salahi wrote:osit.. wag mag-away..

btw.. meron akong scan copy 2011 Beda rednotes (merong part dun na MCQ), redbook, and ADMU (walang MCQ); meron akong scan copy ng MCQ samples and Fundamentals of Legal writing, meron din several scan copy ng Trial Memo notes.. baka gusto mong kunin. Kung meron kang request na copy ng book, PM me, will scan it for you for a low price. will PM you for 1 Subj ng scan copy.

Share mo naman, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks.

View user profile

13 Re: BUYING 2011 MCQs of UST and UP on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 pm

redrider0404

Prision Correccional
rina110383 wrote:lastly, IF you really have great faith in God, ano mang negative/defensive pessimist ng iba, di ka magpapa-apekto, di ka mangingialam..isipin mo pagpasa mo at hindi yung pagkadefensive pessimist ko..mind your own business..better ask HIM to flunk me, so that stupid comments of yours will be stopped..wala akong paki kahit bumagsak ako...tulad ng sabi ko, di pedeng ikumpara ang pagpasa sa bar exam sa sangkatutak na problema ng mundo..mas importante yun kaysa pumasa sa bar exam!

scratch

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum