Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i file ra 9262 ??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can i file ra 9262 ?? on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:00 pm


Arresto Mayor
can i file ra 9262 against my wife, her bf & my brother-in-law??

coz my kids r getting affected with the adulterous relationship of my wife & her bf, kc nakikita nun mga anak ko mga kalokohan nila. at panay inom pa ng misis ko sa neighbor namen at gabi na umuuwi.d kids see dat also.

my brother-in-law favors their relationship kasi magbarkada sila nun bf ng wife ko at verbal abuse sa mga anak ko.

need ur advice. tnx very much.

View user profile

2 Re: can i file ra 9262 ?? on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:34 pm


Arresto Menor
Nope only woman are allowed to file cases under RA 9262, they can file it against any person who have dating relationship with them, you can file other cases but not VAWC

View user profile

3 Re: can i file ra 9262 ?? on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:30 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
If she is committing adultery, then file adultery case.

View user profile

4 Re: can i file ra 9262 ?? on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:40 pm


if you can prove that they are having sexual relations, then you can file a case of adultery

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum