Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right to the Property

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Right to the Property on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Ram Yumol

Arresto Menor
Dear Lawyers, We have property in Hagonoy Bulacan It is a compound. the whole compound is under my Grandparents name until now. My Father and his sisters already divide it equally to six. 1/6 of the property is my father's part. More than 3 years ago my father gave me "part of his part" so i can build my own house. I built my own house little by little until now that it a decent place to live. Couple of weeks ago. My auntie told me that my father already sold her his part including the part that my father gave me. I was not informed about the selling of property knowing that they all know that I am living there with the house that I built. My father already gave me the part is it still legal for him to sell the part he gave me without my knowledge. Does my Auntie have the right to take over my place as well? If the part is given to me is it still legal for him to sell it?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum