Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOS need help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SOS need help on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:59 pm


Arresto Menor
good day lawyers im in the office right now and it is our last day our company shut down the operation of our department, but in our last day we request for certificate of employment and we even give them a letter of request for a certificate of employment but they refuse to give us unless we file a resignation letter what action do i have to take? do i need to file a resignation letter in order for me to get a certificate of employment while i already gave them a request letter? thanks a lot lawyers

View user profile

2 Re: SOS need help on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:15 pm


i do not recommend you sign the resignation letter. it can be theri excuse not to give you separation pay

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum