Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 counter-affidavit on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:31 am


Arresto Menor
Dear Attorney,
Recently I recieved a subpoena to appear and secure copies of the complaint/affidavit re abandonement R.A 7610 at the provincial prosecutor's office in taytay rizal on December 5,2011. I am from a the Mountain Province 15 hours away from Rizal and 3 buses ride from my town. My real problem is about my counter affidavit which i want it prepared and notarized here in my town including my witnesses.Is it possible to submit these at the prosecutor's office in Rizal without seeing the complainant's affidavit/complaint first,since it would be very inconvinient for me to be taking care of these things in there and one thing more i am in a very tight budget aside from not knowing anybody in that place. I also plan to return immidiatly home since my wife and child needs me.

Although the mother of my illegitimate child accused me of abandonement, I dont know what she is planning because in fact she was the one who took my daughter away and left and my family and relatives never heard from them since then because intentionally she doesnt want us all to know or keep in touch.She gets money by teaching english language to korean tourists, we tried to find them at first to give little support but she never even demanded it.By the way She has a medical history of bipolar disorder that makes her paranoid and delusional which we believe was the cause of her sudden dissappearance.(she is a foreigner but we dont know her status now.)
Attorney can i prepare then my affidavit ahead so with my witness even before seeing the complaint? after all we met here in my town and this is where we stayed before they dissappeared.

Is it also possible to request the prosecutors office for a little extension on the date of my supposed appearance by mailing through LBC this request because it would take a month if i send it thru snail mail? Also i cannot afford an attorney to accompany me or represent me, can i go there myself alone? Im very stressed and anxious and i need your free legal advice very much. Thanks a lot in advance for your speedy response. God Bless and More Power to your office.

View user profile

2 Re: counter-affidavit on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:12 am


you can't send anyone at all here in metro manila or taytay to get the complaint? i would recommend getting someone on the ground here.

once you have your counter affidavit and witness affidavits, you can request the prosecutor's office there in mt. province to allow you to swear at their office and you can send the affidavits through courier.

or hand carry them if you wish.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum