Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help my legal separation

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Please help my legal separation on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:25 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
akon mahal wrote:Hi atty.i need advise po gusto ko na pong makipaghiwalay sa asawa ko we separated since 10 yrs from now at my live in partner na po ako ngaun gusto ko sana pakasalan yong live in partner ko kaso kasal pa ako sa una pano ba mag apply ng case for legal separation?

thanks po
Legal separation will not allow you to re-wed. You must file an annulment case. See here for the grounds for annulment;

http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4792-grounds-for-annulment-declaration-of-nullity-legal-separation-and-separation-of-property

View user profile

27 Re: Please help my legal separation on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:56 pm

bebot63

Arresto Menor
i am living separately w/ my husband for almost a year now, prior to this we've come up w/ a mutual agreement but these were not materialized, he wanted to have it legalized. what will i do? am still supporting my 2 kids w/ him. where will i file? do i hv to seek first the barangay since he annoys me a lot thus affecting my work. am paranoid. btw, his only source of income is driving our own tricycle. m still supporting their needs & pays utilities. i hope you could enlighten me and help me on what to do with this. thank you

View user profile

28 Re: Please help my legal separation on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:27 pm

attyLLL

a barangay agreement may be a good idea.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

29 Re: Please help my legal separation on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 pm

akoito0224

Arresto Menor
hi attorney! i got married in 2003, not sure if the time of marriage is US citizen na sya. we married in philippines and parted ways in 2005. he is not married in USA and has kids. I have spoken to his wife and she told me that he declare in USA that his divorced. Is there any way that i can revert my surname on my passport as i am still using his surname. and if our marriage is still valid if he is now married in USA.

thanks so much!

View user profile

30 Re: Please help my legal separation on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:09 pm

attyLLL

your marriage still subsists, and the dfa will not change your name in the passport unless the marriage is dissolved

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum