Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice on benefits of employees

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice on benefits of employees on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:18 am

Arresto Menor
Hello AttyLLL,

I want to ask some advice, for my 3 years and half working in my ex company, i started working as contractual(5 months contract) June 2008, renewed about 3 times then became regular last July 2010 until i resigned July 2011, they are deducting from my every month salary for my SSS, Philhealth, PagIbig and TIN. I went to SSS office to check the contributions but there's only 13 months which i counted supposed to have 38 months on my premium contributions. I confront the company Secretary and ask why.. she told me to wait awhile shes not even responding at all to my follow ups, I also forward my problem to the boss of the company but they are not doing any actions... what should i do? my benefits are very important for me coz i worked hard for it...

View user profile

2 Re: need advice on benefits of employees on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm

you can file a complaint at sss, or you can file a case at the prosecutor's office

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: need advice on benefits of employees on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:19 pm

Reclusion Perpetua

View user profile

4 Re: need advice on benefits of employees on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
do you have your payslips that will show that you were deducted 38 months of SSS premiums?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum