Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what to do with the mistress?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what to do with the mistress? on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:15 pm

doinks

Arresto Menor
My husband left me few weeks ago. He has a mistress. His mistress had been texting me for over a year now & I’ve been telling this to my husband but he denied it. Before he left me, I saw his other phone; saw his mistress’ text messages and that’s when he admits everything. Sobrang galit talaga ako sa mistress nya. I still have some of her messages. Recently, I accessed my husband’s FB and saw the trend of their messages and messages also from his friend (topic was his mistress). Would this be considered as evidence if in any case that I’ll file a case against his mistress? Ano po ba un pwedeng i-file na case against the mistress? I was actually planning na puntahan un family nun babae & talk to her parents just to let them know that their daughter is my husbands mistress? Tama po ba ungagawin ko? its just so hard to decide esp kung galit un nararamdaman.

View user profile

2 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:58 am

madammeatty

Arresto Menor
Im afraid miss that even if those may be considered as evidences, thay are inadmissible because that is a violation of the right to privacy of your husband guaranteed under the constitution... even if you are already husband and wife, each of you has to have his privacy which must be respected at all times you can pry into his private things but you cannot use them in court as evidence... what you should do is collect other evidences... specific ones and not just circumstancial....

View user profile

3 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:29 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
sa tingin ko hindi tama na puntahan mo ang family nung babae. what if magkagulo dun sa bahay nila? sa tingin mo ba sino ang papanigan nila? may ilang kaso na pwede ka isampa sa hubby mo (violation of RA 9262, concubinage) pero you have to prove it with legally obtained evidence wag galing sa FB. photos are good evidence.

View user profile

4 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:57 pm

attyLLL

what i've done for some clients is to send a letter informing them that my client knows about their relationship and asks them to stop. sometimes works.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:11 pm

doinks

Arresto Menor
so, pwede po na mag send lang ng letter just to make it stop and if in any case na hindi pa din sila tumigil, dun na po pwede mag file ng case as long as na may evidence, right?
my other concern po about dun sa properties na acquired ko before and during marriage pero lahat po ng properties, sakin po naka pangalan lahat using my single name. meron po ba syang habol dun sa properties (house & lot pareho) if in case na maghabol sya?
thank you po mga advise

View user profile

6 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:15 pm

attyLLL

if you were married after 1986, all those properties are co-owned by you both except for whatever you inherited or received by way of donation during the marriage.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:23 pm

doinks

Arresto Menor
so ano po un best na gagawin para wala syang habol sa property? since ako naman lahat ang nagbabayad. pwede po ba i-transfer yun properties sa name ng kapatid ko? or gumawa kami ng agreement na pumapayag sya na wala syang habol sa property?

View user profile

8 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:14 pm

attyLLL

you can file a case of legal separation or separation of property.

View user profile

9 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:53 am

doinks

Arresto Menor
good day!
ask ko lang po kun pwede mag file ng separation of property without filing a legal separation or annulment?

View user profile

10 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:12 am

attyLLL

yes

View user profile

11 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:16 am

doinks

Arresto Menor
thank you po!
another question po..mga magkanu po ba un magagastos para mag file ng separation of properties?

View user profile

12 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:09 pm

attyLLL

depends on the value of your properties and the lawyer you retain

View user profile

13 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 pm

jrhose22

Arresto Menor
Good day po Atty. just need your expert advice lang po about my husband's marital affair. we got separated po last march of 2011 because of the other woman and kahit paulit ulit nyang i deny na wala na sila di ako naniwala. I moved in to my family's house but we agreed na di pwedeng pumunta ang babe nya sa bahay namin lalo pa at umuuwi ang mga anak ko dun and sometimes po iI sleep there para makasama ang mga anak ko. But recently po i found out ung mga letters nga babae nya even her diary saying about their intimate moment ng asawa ko sa mismong bahay namin and I even have their pictures as well. Anu po ba ang pwedeng kong ikaso sa kanila and sufficient po ang evidence na to ng panloloko ng asawa ko?

View user profile

14 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 am

attyLLL

you can file a case of ra 9262 for repeated marital infidelity against your husband. if concubinage against them both, you have to prove she is living there also.

View user profile

15 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 am

jrhose22

Arresto Menor
Thanks po atty. Another questions po attorney. meron po b akong rights sa sahod ng asawa ko kasi since po nung nga work siya di niya po sinsabi kung magkano ang sahod nya and he only gives ng pangastos namin sa bahay at kung meron mang kulang ako na po ang nag aabono from my own money since i'm working din po. Lagi nya po tintago yung payslip nya sa akin at d nya dndeclare sa akin yun. meron po ba akong right kahit magkahiwlay na kami and now i'm planning to file ng nga annulment.

View user profile

16 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:16 pm

attyLLL

by law you are co-owners of both your salaries, but if he refuses to give you the information or access, you cannot compel his employer without a court order.

View user profile

17 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 pm

blueheart

Arresto Menor
so sinasabi niyo po na hindi po valid ang mga txt msg n evidence?i m a mistress and i can relate to this girls situation,the things is im here abroad..wla po nangyari smin nun guy kc hours lng kmi ngusap then txt nlng communication nmin.ex q po siya dati at bumalik po feelings nmin s isat isa.ngayon nghwlay n sila at umuwi n yung wife s parents nya..and then nkbalik n q d2 abroad ska nya q tnatakot n ippadeport nya ako o ipblaklist.of corz nttkot po ako kc bka pg umuwi ako hindi n ako mkabalik d2,gusto ko po sana xa sgutin n cge ipblaklist u ako pra uwi n ako at mgsama kmi kso mkksuhan nmn kmi ng concubenage kya wait nlng nmin n mkhanap ng iba yung wife bgo ako uwi..kya ang question q po KYA NYA PO B AKO IPA HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER/blacklist OR DEPORT?tnx a lot

View user profile

18 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:58 pm

clrc78

Arresto Menor
is concubinage the husband living in the house of the mistress? or the husband buying a home for the mistress and both living there? either way atty?

View user profile

19 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:31 am

attyLLL

blue, no, text messages can be used as evidence, but it depends on what they are supposed to prove. if she files a criminal case, the wife can request for a watchlist order good for 4 months.

clrc, as long as they live together

View user profile

20 Re: what to do with the mistress? on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 pm

clrc78

Arresto Menor
good evening atty.just last week i got a doc from BID and found out my husband and his mistress went on several trips abroad since 1999. The mistress was using the surname of my husband but they got married last 2004 in Baguio, thanks to you I was able to find out thru a cenomar.I am just puzzled atty why the mistress was already using the surname of my husband last 1999 when they got married only last 2004. When I went to DFA last year, I checked the surname of the mistress but the legal dept told me she was using her maiden name in the passport. Is it possible she was using a fake passport? How will I be able to investigate this? Do I Have to get a court order or something?

View user profile

21 what to do about the mistress.. on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:31 am

magandang umaga po.. magtatanong lang regarding sa naging mistress ng asawa ko.. nagkahiwalay poh kame ng almost 4 years ng asawa ko.. kinasama nya poh ung babae nya.. hindi poh ako nanggulo sakanila..

ngayon poh after all those years.. nagkabalikan poh kame.. ang gusto ko lng po malaman.. kunga ano ang pwede kong gawin sa babae nya na cya namn poh ang nanggugulo ngayon.. sinisiraan nya ung asawa ko saakin.. thru fb msgs.. tapos nagmemessage din poh cya sa kapatid ko.. cnicraan poh nya.. lalo po tuloy hindi cya matanggap ng pamilya ko dahil sa mga cnasabi ng babae..

pls.. tnx poh.. salamat sa pakikinig... god bless

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum