Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

demand letter for a mortgage tittle

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 demand letter for a mortgage tittle on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 am

derder

Arresto Menor
Gud day sir/madam.

wish ko pong malaman ang inyong opinion regarding po sa threat sa akin na magpapadala nang demand letter ang aking mortgagor kung saan hawak po nila ang aming conjugal land tittle property for the longest time since 2002 pa po. through the years i was able naman na maka comply sa aking obligations ng pagbawas sa principal amount which is only 100thou since the start,but unfortunately times get tougher sa aking budget na makayanan ang monthly amortizations ko na nag result ng additional penalties plus interest that kept on going ng paulit ulit until umabot na until this year at nag accumulate na po ng 600thou.
Until last month nag threatened na sila ng demand letter na i-padala daw po sakaling hindi ako maka comply sa aking obligations.
Sa tagal ng panahon po. i think nabyaran ko na ang principal loan ko pero ganon talaga kung hndi ako makatapos talaga sa additonal interest at penalties na nag incur na .

Is it good na lang ba po kung tanggapin ko na ;lang ang demand letter na sinasabi nila at ng mahinto na ang pag pataw ng interest at penalties sa aking loan at mas maganda na din na magkaron ng settlement na pwede ko ng makayanan ng pagbabayad sa may hawak ng aking titulo .

please advice po. salamat. at sobra na pao ang stress sa aking isip sa ngaun.

View user profile

2 Re: demand letter for a mortgage tittle on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:57 am

derder

Arresto Menor
Gud day !!!

Haven't receive yet any response to my problem. Please respond , i still need your advice. Thank you very much.

View user profile

3 Re: demand letter for a mortgage tittle on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:51 pm

attyLLL

how much is the rate of interest? do you have a written agreement?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: demand letter for a mortgage tittle on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:34 am

derder

Arresto Menor
gud day atty,

the interest rate by then was 5percent /monthly . Nagkaron po kami ng written aggreement way back 2002 that i have to pay my monthly obligations for only 6 months. The written agreement was again renewed due to the fact that i wasnt able to comply for the 6 months term of agreement. Then came those additional interest and penalties until it reaches these present amount which is 600thou. But in between these years of trying to lessen the amount i was able to give payments plus coresponding interests by way of deposits in the mortgagors account. My only interest po this time is ..is it better po ba na makipag coordinate na lang sa demand letter to be sent sa akin so, i might as well be guided and transact to whatever easy terms of payment i could settle with them. I still want to preserve
my property and not to lose and just give it away for that matter.

please advice..thank you very much.

The demand letter is to be sent daw po next month.january 2012.

View user profile

5 Re: demand letter for a mortgage tittle on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 am

attyLLL

i recommend you file a case in court for reduction of interest after they send you that letter. 5% a month is considered unconscionable.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum