Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of contract

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Breach of contract on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:31 pm

inquiry18

Arresto Menor
Hi! Guys.. please help me i need advice on my contract in a company here n the philippines. I was hired as as contructual employee for a year. I still have mons left but i planned to breach my contract due to work problems. I am no longer happy and satisfied with environment and people i work with and it caused me sleepless nights and inconvenience in working. The contract says they have the rights to terminate the contract if the project done already. But, if i will be the one to terminate the contract at any time, i have to pay the remaining months of my tenure. the equivalent of the payable i have to pay is the no. of remaining months x the monthly salary.

Please let me know what i have to do.. . I want to go out and find another one. feel so helpless at this moment and afraid to be sued by the company. The amount is really high and i can't afford to pay it back to them. My contract was with me and i believe they dont have copy of it since it was not notarized because the hr forgot to take it back from me.

Questions: what are the possible arrangement i can negotiate to them? I am emotionally stressed because of my working relationship with someone in the company."Napupulitika ako" of that someone.

With regard to the amount can I negotiate to them the amount i am afford to pay?

I am hoping for your immediate response, thank you in advance

Last edited by inquiry18 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional info)

View user profile

2 Re: Breach of contract on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:49 pm

jap

Arresto Menor
hello atty.hope u can help me wid this matter.i applied as an ESL teacher for koreans, a school somewhere in tarlac.after a series of interview i signed d contract,it is a 3mon.contract. but eventually i realized they wanted me to work more than 8hrs a week, will wake up at 6am and at nyt we will have to make sure d kids are already sleeping before we can sleep.We are staying in at a teacher's dorm, no day off or rest day.it was not clearly stated in the contract but on our orientation, they said that besides teaching we are also charged of looking over the korean students.my mistake was that i signed d contract not realizing about those irregularities.and timely,inatake po ako ng medical condition known as vertigo.too much stress and lack of enough sleep will trigger my vertigo attacks.dat is one excuse i made to pls dem to cancel my contract.my question is, maaari po ba nila ko kasuhan at makulong or mgbayad ng danyos perwisyo kpag ndi ako sumipot sa training?though nagpaalam nman po ako?is it true na pwde nila ko ipablacklist sa DOLE at POEA bcuz of dat?pwde ko ba cla ireklamo din dhl laba sa labor code ung working days na gusto nila without day off tapos mor dan 8hrs ang trabaho as teacher tapos parang yaya pa ng mga korean children?wlang overtym pay pg ngexceed ng 8hrs.bsta fix 11k pg lng dw mganda performance may bonus pero wla tlgang clarity.pls help me po.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum