Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infidility case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Infidility case on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:38 am


Arresto Menor
I got married with playboy US citizen,.May isang anak po din kmi.after 2 yrs of our marriage I found out that he went up to the bar and he sleep with too many bargirls.he was changed after couple of years but lately He just left us and I found out that he has ultimate relationship again with another Pinay.Atty d pa kmi divorce/annulment.I have a lot of evidence of infidelity in my hands now ,My husband and the bargirls and his new GF.klala ko na rin po ung girl nya ngaun.kaso umuwi sila dito sa pilipinas na patago.Anu pong gagawin ko pra mkasampa ako ng kaso laban sa kanila?T.Y

View user profile

2 Re: Infidility case on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:55 am


Arresto Menor
hi.. u can file a case under ra 9262, FOR DAMAGES, AND ALSO FOR ANNULMENT OR LEGAL SEPARATION.... depends on the specific grounds that we may find out...
if only for his infidelity, then only legal separation may be filed...
but we may also prove that his being unfaithful is a psychological incapacity which is a ground for annulment...

View user profile

3 Re: Infidility case on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:21 pm


Arresto Menor
pls hindi ako atty but anong case ang gusto mo? gusto mo bang makulong ang husband mo or gusto mong makipaghiwalay sa husband mo? kung criminal case or makulong, gusto mo bang kasama ang mistress nga mr mo? saan ba nila ginawa ang infedility? sa pilipinas or abroad?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum