Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice please..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Advice please.. on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:28 pm


Arresto Menor
Blessed Day!

Kinasal po ako sa father ng child ko, all was legal.. NSO and everything.
But I found out that his first marriage was not annulled yet.
Ngayon hiwalay na po kami, I'm still using his last name sa mga papers ko like SSS,PASSPORT..Ayoko na magsampa ng any case sa kanya.. I just want everything to be settled first sa name ko..
Annulment po ba yon? What will I do next?
Salamat po for the advice.. God bless!

View user profile

2 Re: Advice please.. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:11 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
your marriage is void since start.just file a petetion to the court, all you have to do is prove that his first marriage is still valid.

View user profile

3 Re: Advice please.. on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:29 pm


Arresto Menor

pwede po b magtanong reg sa berievement leaves?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum