Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need advise please help...I want to have annulment..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello.. Best luck for us who is seeking for the right advise and best hopes..

I am 28 years old now, i was married at my age 21 with a japanese guy, i was living in japan for 1 and a half years after our civil marriage here in the philippines, he applied my visa and all i need so that i can live in japan,
at first it was all ok his parents also plan for a wedding party there to let his family and friends that we are officially married but then later on we always have fighting, he changed in so many ways, and even to let me work for part time job is fully ok to him and even count my own salary which i also want to send little for my family in the philippines, but he complain so much, but then i tried my best to be patient, bcoz for me marriage life is not like a new clothes that after it get old you just throw it away, but then the worst part is he hurt me physically for some small reason, that was the time that i decided to go home i cant stand to live there anymore, i feel like im a slave not a wife, i ask him for a divorce and he also agreed he got this divorce paper from the city hall of his place, we both agreed to sign the paper without any other demands, and since i got home in the philippines we are already 8years seperated although sometimes until now we still have communication, i am still using his surname until now and when i tried to get a copy of our marriage certificate in Nso that's the only time i think about how im going to be fully free, he is single of course there in his country while me is still suffering b'coz of being not single, i have met many relationship but always end up so bad because i am always afraid of telling i am still married, but now i really want to be free and i want a new life i met a men who i love so very much and i don't want to disappoint him i'm scared to tell him the truth about my marriage, i just want to know what is the best i can do to be single again like my ex japanese husband, do i have to ask this divorce paper we both sign up before 8years ago? and then what i can do next? How can i bring back my singleness again? so that i can marry again? Please help me.... and thanks for all your response and concern

God bless;
Yours Ayumi

View user profile


is it possible to get a copy of the divorce decree and have it authenticated at the philippine embassy? your best legal remedy will be to have the divorce recognized by the court here.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 How to have authenticated divorce decree on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello thank you for the quick response, i just want to ask do i have to ask him to send me this divorce paper we both signed? And how to have this authenticated and how much this cost me? and also in the court do i have to spent a lot of money for this? If they recognized this is authenticated divorce decree what they will decide about this? Am i going to be single again, and i can get my singleness in National Statistic Office again? Please im very looking forward for your response.. this is really helpful for some advise.. keep up the good work and god bless..

Kindly Regards;

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum