There are 11 children of us left by my father, 6 are from 3 different mothers, 5 of us from the legal wife. It's been a year and almost 3 months since my father passed away but we haven't consulted any lawyer due to apprehensions of the legal costs. My questions:
1. How much does it cost to get a lawyer?
2. What properties do we include in the document?
3. If a get a template of the waiver, would it be
right to do it myself and just have it
4. What's a quitclaim?
5. The other parties aren't cooperating with the
submission of the documents. How do we go
6. How long does it normally take to process all
7. Is there a pro-bono lawyer for these cases?