Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:38 am


Arresto Menor
I need your advice regarding child support... I have read an article stating that "If the father has recognized the illegitimate children by signing the birth certificate or through a written document, they can file a petition for Protection Order for support under Section 8, paragraph (g) of RA 9262" with regards to this, how can I file for child support from the father of my 7-year old daughter??? What are the necessary requirements and where can I ask for help? thank you and Godbless...

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:49 pm


did the father sign the birth certificate?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum