Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:47 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day po. My friend, who had been separated with her husband long time ago, is now in a dilemma in terms of financial resources because her children are already in college. She single-handedly reared her children until this time and never a centavo has ever shared by his husband who is working abroad for a long time. My questions are: what should she do to claim support for her children from their biological father? Are there specific laws that would be applied to her situation? What are the plan of actions in order for her husband to share financial support for them? Thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: Child support on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:52 pm


biological father is the husband? is there another guy involved here? has she been living in with someone?

she can begin by sending a letter of demand for support. are the children still minors?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum