Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

itatanong ko lang po kung ano po yung magagawa ko.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
kasi po eventhough nawalan po ako ng work e sustentado padin po yung anak ko nung nakatira padin sila sa bahay namin never nagugutom or what, ngayon sabi ng nanay ng anak ko e ibibisita lang sa side nila yung anak ko, then the mother of my daughter e biglang nagtext na hindi na iuuwi yung bata, humihingi ng humihingi ng sustento yung nanay ng anak ko pero hindi niya hinahayaang makasama namin yung bata for almost two months. nagbabanta na po ng kung anu2 sa pamilya ko, kesyo manggu2lo daw, tapos nanakot na xa daw yung magdedemanda. anu po ba ang dapat gawin? kasi nahaharass na kami e. eversince ho na nabuntis ho xa e kami na ho naglabas ng pera pambayad sa hospital bills.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
at saka ho sinasabi niyang kelangan ko daw sunduin yung bata sa place nila mismo e may mga banta na silang sinabi at etong gulong pinalaki niya, so for safety po sa side ko dahil mahirap na ho na mabaliktad dahil nasa lugar po nila yung bata at pwede po nilang baliktarin nila ako sa pagsundo sa bata. i want to know my rights. please help.

View user profile


do not tie support with visitation.

do continue to support your child. you can give cash and goods. and retain proof of your support.

try to convince them to allow visitation by your child. have someone pick her up at the house and bring to you nearby.

best if you can sort these things out and have a written agreement.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum