Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spousal Consent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Spousal Consent on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:27 pm


Arresto Menor
My son and daughter-in-law acquired a Singaporean citizenship. But after 10 years after marriage, they got divorced under Singapore law.
My son while he was married bought a property in the Philippines. To be able to sell his interest in the land, he needs an spousal consent from his ex-wife.
The wife is residing in Sinpapore. If she will execute a Spousal Consent, consular service should we go to Singapore Phil embassy, for this kind of document so it can be used to dispose my son's property in the philippiines? Will it be acknowledgment or will it be authentication? Thank you for whatever advise you can give.



View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum