Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

live-in partner

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 live-in partner on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:27 pm


Arresto Menor
good day!
2002 ng magsma kmi ng live in partner ku at tumira s bhay ng magulang nya.dumating ung time n nagaway kmi at nagkasakitan dahil s my nagkakarelasyon sya s iba.4 ang anak nmin nung time n un.dnemanda ku sya ng RA9262(mtc br4) nagkaron kmi ng compromise agreement pero d sya 2mupad nya magsusustento lng daw sya kung babalik kmi skanila.bumalik kmi s kanila hanggang noong 2007 nalaman ku n pinakasalan nya pla ung babaeng pnagaawayan nmin nung 2006.ngayon 5 na po ang anak nkatira p din kmi s knila.habang inupa nya sa ibang lugar ung asawa nya.nagbabanta po ang babae n idedemanda at ipakukulong nya po ako.ano po ang maari kung gawin?my laban po b ako s knila?ano po b ang mga karapatan namin kung meron man po.
marami pong salamat!

View user profile

2 Re: live-in partner on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:12 pm


your children have the right to support, and as long as he does not live with you, you cannot be prosecuted for concubinage

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum