Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can TCT, TOR, etc entries be corrected after correcting my BC?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lester Gallego

Arresto Menor
Hi, Im Lester. My BC has a lot of incorrect entries
Current BC
Name: Lester Ciano Gallego
Mother: Luz Fortuna Ciano
Father: Lester Gallego

What should be:
Name: Lester Siano Gallego
Mother: Luz Fortuna Siano
Father: Leonor Legaspi Gallego

My middle name and my mother's maiden name can be considered a typo but i dont think my father's is a typo, so does this mean that i need a court petitiion to change that? Im willing to undergo that process but my big concern are my documents TCT, TOR, ID's etc carrying my incorrect name. Can these entries be corrected too, especially in the TCT?

View user profile


your assessment is correct. for your father's name, there has to be a court petition to correct the record.

as for the tct, after the corrections are done on your bc, maybe you can ask the RD if they will allow you to annotate the title with regard the case.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum