Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi everyone on Sun May 10, 2009 4:47 pm

comeinnumber21

Arresto Menor
Hi to all just joined to get some legal advice and more then likely follow it through on here to apologies in advance for poor grammar and spelling mistakes but i am dyslexic.

View user profile

2 Re: Hi everyone on Mon May 11, 2009 5:35 pm

confused

Arresto Menor
hi i'm confused, just registered!

View user profile

3 Re: Hi everyone on Mon May 11, 2009 5:40 pm

confused

Arresto Menor
here is my problem.. i applied for an nbi clearance.. but i was adviced to get 'court disposition' since i was charged w/ violation of section 9 of RA 8484(credit card) on dec 2001.

i never knew about this case.. never got anything from rtc where the case was files. and what i know is that the credit card co. has long been dissolved.

how do i go about this procedure of securing a court disposition thing?

View user profile

4 Re: Hi everyone on Wed May 13, 2009 8:57 am

AMICUS

Arresto Menor
Hi confused,

just my 5 cent.

if you have settled your credit card obligation, you only need to secure the needed proof to support your claim. It seems to me that the case has been filed in court and now probably archived. to completely dispose your case you must show to the court where it was filed that you have settled your obligation already.

hope this helps.

View user profile

5 Re: Hi everyone on Wed May 13, 2009 10:39 am

confused

Arresto Menor
thanks for your reply! will check & verify with rtc.

my problem now is i now that i still had outstanding balance before the close-out of MBF, there were a collector calling me, pero biglang nawala na. didn't know where to settle it kasi nga nawala na yong company, later i learned na it was closed na pala..

if case has been archived, what would that mean??

View user profile

6 Re: Hi everyone on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:06 pm

phenom

Arresto Menor
hello welcome po sa forum Very Happy

View user profile

7 Re: Hi everyone Today at 8:19 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum