Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child's support...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child's support... on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 pm

evndnytsrbtr0907

Arresto Menor
hi... im mari.. i would like to know what is the coverage of child's support???... we are not married.. not living together,, our kid is almost 10yrs old.. this is the only year that he's been giving his support to my child.. but he stopped the support for almost 1 week because he got mad due to our fight ... so what can i do? bfore he was giving 1,200 every week and 2,100 for kid's education per month...and he doubts about the money he is giving..now he is insisting that he will do the grocery..etc...i have the school receipts,,, computation of everyday allowance... my kid is studying in a private school.. so pls help me...thanks..

View user profile

2 showing a knife to my kid... on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:43 pm

evndnytsrbtr0907

Arresto Menor
we're not married..my 10yr old
kid goes to his dad's house almost everyday....my kid told me that when his dad was drunk one night.. his dad showed him a knife (as his dad panaksak daw) i talked to his dad... telling him not to show that kind of thing to our son.. is it possible that i can use that reason for TRO? coz im the mother and i want to protect my kid.. almost everyday... his dad is drunk..always may inuman sa house.. wla naman occassion.. so pwde ko ba gamitin un as reason...ngayon lang sya nakilala ng bata after 9 yrs... then puro yun ang nakikita sa kanya.. here in our house... wla umiinom and nag smoke..

View user profile

3 Re: child's support... on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:11 am

attyLLL

did he sign the child' birth certificate? if you are not living together, how does his behavior affect your child?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: child's support... on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:45 pm

evndnytsrbtr0907

Arresto Menor
no he did not..pero tanggap nya un bata... wer not living together... jst so happend na pag nagpupunta sa house ng daddy nya ang anak ko ay lagi may inuman... then may pinakita pa na panaksak nya ... then ung mga binubugbog nila kinukwento nya sa anak namin.. and always pag nag trip sya at lasing..tatawagan ako sa phone..kung ano ano sinasabi..and minsan nasa gate ko... magsisisigaw at kakalampagin ang gate namin..

pwde ba ako mag demand ng sustento even di sya pumirma sa birth certificate??

View user profile

5 Re: child's support... on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 pm

attyLLL

if he refuses, you have to first establish that he is the father by filing a complaint to have him declared as the father. only then can he be compelled to provide support

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: child's support... Today at 9:55 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum