Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

name sa landtitle

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 name sa landtitle on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:58 pm

jal58

Arresto Menor
meron po ba pagakakaiba ung "and" at "married to" sa landtitle. Ano po pwede maging problema someday kung "married to " ang nakalagay sa title.

View user profile

2 Re: name sa landtitle on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:31 pm

attyLLL

2 people who are not married can be co-owners.

if the owners are married, both will have to assent to a sale of the property.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 name sa landtitle on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:35 pm

jal58

Arresto Menor
kung sa landtitle po ba ng magulang namin nakalagay "and" instead "married to" means hindi po sila kasal nung time buy nila property. kapag ganito po ba ang situation kami po bang mga anak ay me share sa property kung patay na father namin now.

View user profile

4 Re: name sa landtitle on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:09 pm

attyLLL

make sure first whether they bought the property before or after they got married, and if they were married after 1986.

the children will definitely have a share of the property of the deceased parent.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 name sa landtitle on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 pm

jal58

Arresto Menor
hindi po nila sinasabi totoo sa amin kung kasal sila. Nagtataka lang po ako kung bakit "and" ang nakalagay sa title ng property nila at hindi "married to". Binili po nila ang property 1980. Kahit po ba hindi sila kasal at namatay father namin me share pa rin kaming mga anak sa property. Kasi po sabi ng mother namin sa kanya na daw ung property nung mamatay father namin.

View user profile

6 Re: name sa landtitle on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 pm

attyLLL

no, you are still entitled to inherit from your father whether they are married or not.

View user profile

7 name sa landtitle on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:37 pm

jal58

Arresto Menor
paano po ung isang anak ng mother namin pero sinunod apelyido sa father namin. pwede po bang ibigay ng mother namin sa kanya ang buong kalahati share nya sa property. maari po bang gawin ng mother namin hindi kami bigyan ng share at ibigay lahat sa anak nya. wala po ba kami habol kung gagawin nya ito ng di namin alam.

View user profile

8 Re: name sa landtitle Today at 2:58 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum