Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIGHTS FOR CUSTODY

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RIGHTS FOR CUSTODY on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:04 pm

icedbabes

Arresto Menor
Hi! If ever po ba na mag asawa ako ulit may karapatan po a ang father ng mga anak ko na kunin sila sakin? We're not married and he dont suport my kids. But lately now that my son turned 7 y.o. nagpaparamdam na xa and sometimes visit my son at school.
What are my options? Ayoko na magka problem ulit nad anak ko emotonally. Affected kasi xa dati sa mga pangyayari and this affected his behavior. Now that he's okay, eto na naman at nagpapakita na naman ang tatay nya ero di naman nagbibigay suporta,yet sinisiraan pa ako sa anak ko just to get my son's sympathy. Can I ask protection from this?

View user profile

2 Re: RIGHTS FOR CUSTODY on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:26 am

attyLLL

he has no right to custody unless he can show your son is in real danger by staying with you. something like you are a drug user.

you can file for a protection order from the court

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: RIGHTS FOR CUSTODY on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:53 pm

icedbabes

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the advice. I would soon seek advice from a lawyer personally. Im thinking of protection but was hesitant for some reasons. But now, thanks for the advice. I personally dont want to see him anymore coz it really made me sick. Maybe I'm not really over with the traumas. Thanks once again.

View user profile

4 Re: RIGHTS FOR CUSTODY Today at 6:31 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum