Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plss help po....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Plss help po.... on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:24 am


Arresto Menor
Hello po atty,
Regarding po sa problem ko, naka hiram ako sa lending ng worth 50k with pdc.... Nung una po napopondonhan ko but later on ndi ko napo kinaya kc nalipat po ako ng location ko sa mall kaya humina po income ko.... Ndi ko na po napondohan ung 12 checks ko na natira hanggang sa ma close acct po ako.... Pumunta po ako sa lending na nakahiraman na baka pwede po na everyday ako singilin kaya lang ndi na gaya ng dati ung kaya ko ibayad, so everyday po may naniningil, till one day pumunta ung legal daw ila sa tindahan ko kaya lang wala po ako nung time na un, pinuntahan ko po siya sa office nila... At sabi po bigyan nyadaw po ako ng 10 days to settle my acct or else mag cheriff daw po ng properties ko... Sabi ko naman po willing naman po ako mag bayad kaya lang po ndi ko po mabinigay ng minsanan ayaw po nilatanggapin ung binabayad ko ginawa ko po pinapasok kopo sa bank everyday.... Kahapon po may na recive nanaman po ako letter na binibigyan nlang ako ng 5 working days to settle may acct.. Or else daw po sasampahan na daw po ako cibil case... Ano po dapat ko gawin attorney may posibble po ba ako na hatakan ng gamit at ikulong pls help me po.. Tanx n advence po

View user profile

2 Re: Plss help po.... on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:38 am


Arresto Menor
Please po need ko pomadvice nyo"........ Ndi po ako makatulog..

View user profile

3 Re: Plss help po.... on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:53 pm


well, at least it's a civil, not a criminal case, although that doesn't mean they can't file one against you. avoid personally signing for any letter which mentions bounced checks.

if you don't pay, you can't keep them from filing a case against you. try to come up with your best plan how to pay your entire debt.

just be sure to be prepared to answer their case, else you'll be making it easier for them to reach the stage where the sheriff comes in the picture.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum