Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I NEED URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE. on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:21 am


Arresto Menor
Good day.

I'm currently holding a student visa in The Philippines under the section 9f. I would very much like to cancel my student visa. Anyone here knows how do I go about the whole cancelling process? Like if there would be any penalty fee or charges.

Thank you. God B

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum