Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD SUPPORT FROM FOREIGN PARTNER on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:43 pm


Arresto Menor
I have a 1 yr old child with my ex Canadian boyfriend. He works in Thailand for a US multinationan company and I know he is earning much. He now lives with his new gf and travels frequently for pleasure.
he has been sending child support since my daughter was born but it has been continiously decreasing. what are the things I should do to have him send fixed amount of money and not decreasing. Can a court in the Phils order him to pay certain amount?

View user profile

2 Re: CHILD SUPPORT FROM FOREIGN PARTNER on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:50 pm


threaten to file a case of economic abuse and that you'll use his company's address.

if you do file a case, it will be difficult to have it enforced even if you win

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum