Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support, Adultery

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support, Adultery on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:39 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty.,

I am 22yo and my bf is 21yo. We have a 2yo son. We are not yet married and living separately. But at weekends we stay together at either of our house. Our son bears the last name of his father for he had signed the paternal acknowledgement on the live birth. My bf is constantly drinking and spends 75% of his money to online games and partying. I want to break up with him. I also suspect him having an affair. If ever proven that he has an affair with someone,
1. can I file a case against him for adultery or something acquainted to that?
2. And, can I appeal a financial support from him for our child?
3. Can I deprive him of custody and visitation rights?

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support, Adultery on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:26 pm


1) no because you are not married
2) yes
3) only you have custody rights as the mother of the illegitimate child, but he is entitled to visitation.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum