Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

father's surname to mother's for my kids birthcertificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
magandang hapon po, i'll make it straight to the point, lately nakuha ko po ang birth ko at ang naka lagay po doon ay ang apelyido ng mother ko pero ang gmit ko po mula p pagkabata ay sa father ko, now the problem is ung dalawa ko pong anak nka apelyido po sa akin im a single parent ano po ba ang dapat ko gawin kung ang susundin ko na surname ay ung nasa birth ko n apelyido ng mother ko? pls. help naguguluhan n po kasi ako, thank you

View user profile


are your parent married? are they still alive?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum