Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

anu po ang case n pwede kong ifile sa taong hndi nagbbyad ng utang?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

melissa munda

Arresto Menor
hello po..ask ko lng po kung anu po ang pwede kong gawin,meron po kseng tao n may pagkakautang skin ng mahigit 200k,may kasulatan din po kming pinirmahan na katunayan n kpag hndi nila ako nbayaran sa araw ng npagkasunduan nmin ay pupwede kong ilitin ang bahay at lupa nila.meron din po akong katibayan ng lhat ng mga proof of remittance ng mga perang ipinadala ko,at meron din po akong mga naitatabing proof ng mga txt skin ng taong nagkakautang skin.nagaayos npo ng papeles ang pmilyang ito papuntang canada..anu po kya ang maari kong gawin.pwede po b akong magfile ng case khit na andito ako sa ibang bansa?need ko po ng help ninyo thanks a lot!

View user profile

2 badly need ur advice on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:42 pm

melissa munda

Arresto Menor
please need ko po ng advice nyo thanks po

View user profile


you can execute an SPA there to authorize someone here to sue him at MTC. begin with a demand letter first

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum