Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

void marriage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 void marriage? on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:43 pm

jeane

Arresto Menor

salamat po

Last edited by jeane on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: void marriage? on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Art. 35. The following marriages shall be void from the beginning:

(1) Those contracted by any party below eighteen years of age even with the consent of parents or guardians;

(2) Those solemnized by any person not legally authorized to perform marriages unless such marriages were contracted with either or both parties believing in good faith that the solemnizing officer had the legal authority to do so;

(3) Those solemnized without license, except those covered the preceding Chapter;

(4) Those bigamous or polygamous marriages not failing under Article 41;

(5) Those contracted through mistake of one contracting party as to the identity of the other; and

(6) Those subsequent marriages that are void under Article 53.

View user profile

3 Re: void marriage? on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm

jeane

Arresto Menor
ano po kaya ang pwedeng magandang gawin namin kasi lagi po kami ngayon tinetxt nung girl na magpapapunta daw sya ng pulis para ipahuli yung live-in partner ko.. pwede po ba nalang basta damputin ng pulis ang live-in partner ko?

is there any way or counter para makalaban kami..?

nagtataka lang po kasi kami dahil meron din naman syang boyfriend now, pero still ginugulo nya kami ngayon.

salamat po.

View user profile

4 Re: void marriage? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:06 am

attyLLL

he should file for declaration of nullity of his marriage

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: void marriage? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:48 pm

jeane

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:he should file for declaration of nullity of his marriage

thank you po..
question po ulit,

~pwede po bang basta nalang nila biglang kukuhanin ng mga pulis ang live-in partner ko?

~o kaya po tama po bang puntahan sya ng mga pulis agad? or dapat makatanggap muna kami ng kahit anong letter?

thank po ulit.. at pasensya na po..

View user profile

6 Re: void marriage? on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:17 pm

attyLLL

if you are caught in the act living together, both of you can be arrested. but most police don't want to.

police can conduct investigations as they see fit.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: void marriage? Today at 4:56 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum