Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non Resident Alien having an illicit affair

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Non Resident Alien having an illicit affair on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Abigail Ortessa

Arresto Menor
I just wanted to get an assistance and advice with regards to my plight. I am currently out of the country and working in Dubai, UAE as my husband is not capable to support me and our 2 daughters. I am married to an Egyptian who is now currently staying in the Philippines. Due to the recession, he lost his job and went back to his country as the police is running after him due to his debt with some banks. He applied for a visa from the Philippine Consulate in Egypt to go to the Philippines to be with my children. However, some of the documents he used to acquire a visa in the Philippine Consulate in Egypt are falsified. Like employment letter (whom he acquired in a company he is not really working with and only know a relative who works there) among others.

As he is now in the Philippines for two years now he is just renewing his visa, the problem is he is not staying with our children nor supporting them but is currently living with another. I am working away from my children and my so called husband is living his life with another woman who doesn’t even care to visit his children. In this regard, I wanted to know how I can lodge a complain to the immigration regarding this matter. Are the above information’s subject for his deportation? What course of action I need to do to let this guy be deported out of our country.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum