Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incorrect Middle Initial on Birth Cert.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Incorrect Middle Initial on Birth Cert. on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:55 pm


Arresto Menor
Good pm atty, kindly help,,my initial on bc was "U" instead of "P", but i'm using P in all official IDs / documents (passport, sss, voters id).

does it requires BC of my parents to certify correctness of my claim? another problem is that, my grandparents were noted on my BC instead of my biological mother.

please help sir. thanks in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Incorrect Middle Initial on Birth Cert. on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:50 pm


as of now, you are legally the brother of your parent. you will need to file a petition in court to prove who really are your parents to correct your birth certificate.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum