Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gun toting Case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Gun toting Case on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:56 am

nuthnplastic

Arresto Menor

I was a brgy Tanod in our place, last Dec 25, 2011 we (a group of brgy Tanod) were conducting a caroling just in our place. We accosted a group of drucked merry makers for making too much noise while we were singing on the other side. I was carrying a steel 'batuta" , a flashlight on my right hand, and a pc of wood on my left. Upon feeling that one of them is agreesive, I immediately shake my steel "batuta" for it to reach its full length ( and it sounds like I was loading a gun/pistol ) and they say "may baril, may baril". after a few minutes, I tried to explain that it was not a gun, but one of them, with hidden interest insist, they brought the issue to "Isumbong kay tulfo" but was rejected, and I've heard some hearsay that they filed a gun toting case against me in court.
I know that they have the knowledge that I have I licensed firearm, but I am not carraying it, I only have a permit to transport, which I was using it when going to the gun club for firing. The gun was not with me, when it happened.
I have not recieved any summons yet, but I know its comming, one thing that I am worried is that I am olso facing a posible license suspension, which I may need to submit my firearm to FEO pending the result of the case. Which I belived one of thier objective to disarm my residence to be able to launch thier own harassment.
I still dont have a lawyer, and I have no idea on what to do next.
I will be very thankful if you can gave me any suggestion or a ligal advice on what to do?
I will also appreciate if there is somebody who can suggest any lawyer, whose not gonna charge me that much? I know, this case will not prospher that long, but I also understand that I still have to make a good move to survive.
I am a responsible gun owner, and an advocate of responsible gun ownership. I dont have any negative records in our place and the whole counry as well.
This case is in Antipolo.
Thank you and God bless.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum