Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need ur help badly,pls.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 i need ur help badly,pls. on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:47 pm


Arresto Menor
I am a neutralized British citizen, not dual citizenship. My ex husband who is a Filipino, and I, divorced last year. I have given him our house and lot located in Batangas. He wants to sell it and there is already a buyer. My problem now is my ex husband is asking me for an SPA with red ribbon.I am ok with it. But how do I go about it, pls. as we haven't formally divided the property between us but more of verbally agreed. I don't know how to go about it asking for an SPA with red ribbon here, in the UK and what happens in the name in the title as it is

Thank you very much for your help.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum