Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Child Support on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 am

atty. good day po. ask lang po ako kung may habol ang anak ng asawa ko na babae 7yrs.old one year older than our son, at after 2 yrs. of marriage ko nalang po nalaman. tapos halos buwan buwan humihingi sila ng pera sa asawa ko. yong apelyedo ng bata ay apelyedo ng ina, hindi ko alam if naka perma ang asawa ko sa birth certificate ng bata. tanong ko po, may habol o parte ba dapat ang bata sa lahat ng naipundar nameng conjugal property?

View user profile

52 Re: Child Support on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:06 pm


mikesags, you can draft any agreement. the question is whether she will agree.

trex, if you are referring to a criminal case, it should be where you committed the crime. if civil, where you or she resides.

rojelyn, find out if he signed the birth certificate. yes, the child is entitled to inherit from the father's share of the conjugal property.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum