Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pls. help me

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pls. help me on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:48 pm


Arresto Menor
[b] I need your help pls. Am a neutralized British citizen, not dual citizen; divorced with my ex husband who is still a Filipino. I gave our house and lot located in Batangas. The title is still under our names. Now, there is a buyer and my ex husband is asking for SPA with red ribbon here from the UK. My question is, is it ok to have SPA stating am single there as am divorced anyway, and to have the SPA for him to transact all business and to receive money from the buyer?we have not properly divided the properties but more of verbally agreed.

I refused to sign and send back the SPA he had sent me as it is stated there that we are still married..Have I done the right thing?

Pls help me.. thank you so much and God bless

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum