Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 signature... on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:43 pm


Arresto Menor
hi again attorney... i want to change my signature...ksi madali ma forge...pano un sa birth certificate ng mga anak ko po.. transcript of records... ibang documents sa banks...sss etc..may mga pirma ko po un.. if magpapalit ako ng mga id's at papalitan ko na ung signature ko ... questionable po ba un in the future ??? or need ko lang na itabi ung dati ko na id's na may same signature...?? para incase na kailanganin na i prove ko na un ang dati ko signature ay may proof ako..o kailangan pa ba ng legal assistance dun sa pagpapalit ng signature??

View user profile

2 Re: signature... on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:41 am


you can change your signature anytime

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum