Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 illegitimate child on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:39 am


Arresto Menor
my son was born out of wedlock, me and his mother are planning to get married this year, my question is atty, is it automatic after marriage my child will be legitimized? or do i have to ask a proceeding in court Question ...thanks

View user profile

2 Re: illegitimate child on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:23 am


Arresto Menor
same case as i have..
i would say the child is already legitimized once the dad signed the paternity acknowledgement at the back of the BC..once you got married then go to ur CR office to update the BC of the child attaching the MC of parents.

View user profile

3 Re: illegitimate child on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:33 am


Arresto Menor
thanks !!!! good day Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: illegitimate child on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:46 pm


you child is legitimized once you get married, not the signing of the acknowledgment of paternity. but the process described is correct.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum