Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PAO lawyer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PAO lawyer on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:39 am


Arresto Menor
A PAO lawyer got me pregnant in 2008. i delivered the baby boy in 2009. he passed the BAR exams after I gave birth. We lived together for one year in 2008-2009.

We encountered problems in 2010.

The baby still has no birth cert.
He is not supporting the baby.
He has blocked me from all social networks
He does not call either.
Now he has a gf, a doctor.

what can I do? please help!

View user profile

2 Re: PAO lawyer on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 pm


please see the previous thread.

if contacting the head of PAO doesn't work, your remedy is to file a complaint for filiation and support.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum