Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last name of my husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Last name of my husband on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 am


Arresto Menor
Good day, I am married with my husband since 2007 then I found out that he had an affair to this woman in 2009 and gave birth. My husband didn't acknowledge the child as this other woman is also married. Now we found out that she registered the name of the child under my husbands last name. What charges I can file to her.

Can she also file a financial support to my husband?

View user profile

2 Re: Last name of my husband on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:29 pm


you can file a case to correct the certificate to be that of the husband of the woman.

i would argue that she cannot if it can be proven that she is married.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum