Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need badly your advise...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need badly your advise... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:39 pm

berna

Arresto Menor
Atty needed badly your help.

Last Aug2010, I file a case and sued my husband for VAWC, for abandoning us with my child and he had a mistress by then, now the case is in the Provincial Prosecutors Office, he was also summoned by the Prosecutors Office but he did not appear after the court.

Last October 2010 he came back to us and until now he is again with us in a one roof, now my problem is;

Can I still withdraw the case?

What should I do?

Will I also be charged by the court since he is living with us again?

I didn't withdraw the case yet because I am afraid that he will leave us again.

If I can withdraw, can I still file again same case to him if he will do the same in the future?

Atty needed badly your advise.

Thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: Need badly your advise... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 pm

berna

Arresto Menor
And one more thing atty, I just also find out that I am pregnant at the moment with our second child. Does that also have bearing in the case?

Thank you very much. Your advise is very important to me...

View user profile

3 Re: Need badly your advise... on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:31 pm

attyLLL

you can withdraw the case, but it will no longer be credible if you re-file it later on if he leaves you.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum