Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 separation on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 pm


Arresto Menor
ask ko lng po kung pede na ako makipag settle ng separation sa asawa ko kasi 2006 pa kami wala communication hanggang sa ngayun tapos wala na din po ako natatanggap na sustento galing sa kanya... sa ngayun po eh mayroon isang tao na siyang tumutulong sakin at niyaya na niya ako na mag live-in kami, kaso siya po ay hiwalay din sa asawa mag seven years na po.... ano po maganda naming gawin.....

View user profile

2 Re: separation on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:35 pm


i presume you are the wife. you are still legally married. if you live in with someone, you can be vulnerable to a charge of adultery if it can be proven that you are having sexual relations.

you can have an agreement and that can be a defense against adultery but it will not invalidate your marriage.

the wife of your live in partner can charge you with concubinage also.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum