Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Gud am atty,

sorry po, i'm not sure if i'm in the correct category for this issue but here's my story...

i was driving my car and was hit by a motorcycle. sa blotter ng police, yung driver ng motorcycle ang may sala kasi nasa right of way po ako. the thing is, walang insurance yung motor at walang pambayad ang driver sa damages. is there any other way to settle this sir? ok lng sana kng maliit lang yung damage. please help me sir. thanks!

View user profile


you can file a criminal complaint of riri to damage or a civil complaint for collection.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
If your car has an insurance so used your insurance for the repair of your car but the owner of the motorcycle will pay you only a participation charged for 2500 only...Yan ang ginagawa namin yong vios namin ay binangga nang motrocycle..thanks

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum